- Australian Disability Parking Scheme
- Disability Parking - UPark Accessibility Pass
- Mobility Pass
- Patient Assistance Transport Scheme (PATS)
- Plus-One-Free Companion Card
- Public transport concessions
- Qantas Carer Concession Card
- Repatriation Transport Scheme
- South Australian Companion Card
- South Australian Seniors Card
- South Australian Transport Subsidy Scheme (SATSS)
- Additional South Australian Transport Subsidy Schemes
- Travel Pass for a Person with Vision Impairment
Medical tests for older drivers to cease
South Australian drivers over 70 years of age will no longer be required to have mandatory drivers licence medical testing each year for their car licence.
Volunteers drivers have an important role in assisting residents of our community with the provision of transport to services and appointments they would not normally be able to access.