Useful Government Departments
- Department for Communities and Social Inclusion
- Department for Planning Transport and Infrastructure
- Department of Veterans Affairs - Transport
- Government of South Australia – Transport, Travel and Motoring
- SA Health - Patient Journey Initiative
Medical tests for older drivers to cease
South Australian drivers over 70 years of age will no longer be required to have mandatory drivers licence medical testing each year for their car licence.
Volunteers drivers have an important role in assisting residents of our community with the provision of transport to services and appointments they would not normally be able to access.