- Adelaide Official City Guide – Transport
- Adelaide Metro – Public Transport in Adelaide
- Alert SA – Social Media Messages
- Country Cancer Support
- Commonwealth Respite & Carelink Centres
- Disabled parking at UPark
- Extreme Heat Guide – SA Health
- Independent Living Centre (ILC) – South Australia
- National Public Toilet Map
- SA Community–Connecting up Australia
Medical tests for older drivers to cease
South Australian drivers over 70 years of age will no longer be required to have mandatory drivers licence medical testing each year for their car licence.
Volunteers drivers have an important role in assisting residents of our community with the provision of transport to services and appointments they would not normally be able to access.