Transport Reimbursement

You may be eligible to claim some transport reimbursement if you are visiting the metropolitan public hospitals as an Outpatient.

You will need:

  • Pension card
  • Appointment card
  • Receipt for transport (e.g. if you have paid for community transport or medical bus to get to your appointment)

If you live in the Playford, Tea Tree Gully or Salisbury Council regions please contact us for more information about transport reimbursement.

If you live outside of these council areas please contact your local Community Passenger Network.

>> Back to Medical Transport


textsize regular large

Latest News

Medical tests for older drivers to cease

South Australian drivers over 70 years of age will no longer be required to have mandatory drivers licence medical testing each year for their car licence.

Read More

Volunteer Information

Volunteers drivers have an important role in assisting residents of our community with the provision of transport to services and appointments they would not normally be able to access.

Read More

Read All