Statewide Community Passenger Networks
For transport information outside the Murray Mallee region, follow the links to your local Community Passenger Network (CPN).
To find out what area you are in please click here.
- Northern Metro Community Passenger
- Southern Metro Community Passenger Network
- Eastern Metro Community Passenger Network
- Barossa Community Transport Scheme
- Eyre Peninsula Community Passenger Network
- Hills Community Transport
- Kangaroo Island Community Passenger Network
- Mid North Community Passenger Network
- Northern Passenger Transport Network
- Riverland Community Transport Scheme
- South East Community Passenger Network
- Southern Communities Transport Scheme (SCOTS)
- Yorke Peninsula (YP) Transport
Medical tests for older drivers to cease
South Australian drivers over 70 years of age will no longer be required to have mandatory drivers licence medical testing each year for their car licence.
Volunteers drivers have an important role in assisting residents of our community with the provision of transport to services and appointments they would not normally be able to access.